BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

harapan aku.....

assalamualaikum....
this is my first for my csc class...although law course is not my first choice, i still excited to learn more about this course and our national legal system...actually i want to be a dentist but i got this course...never mind...i still happy and thank God because i was choosen to be one of the students in this uitm kedah....
my lecturer for this csc class is mr. shahadan...my expatations 4 this class are.....i hope i can learn something new about computer knowledge from him...secondly, i can use computer very well soon...i'm very excited to attend this class because i love computer very much...so that, i hope this class cannot be so bored as another computer class i attended before this and can enjoy this class my my freinds and and my excellent lecturer.....
wassalam.....

0 comments: