BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

salam taaruf....

assalamualaikum....
my name is syahirah bt sobri...i come from kepala batas, pulau pinang...
i'm thr eldest among 5 siblings...i'm the only daughter in my family...(kadang2 manja la jugak...huahua...)
this my second blog for my self because i got one before this....but i didn't updated it...hehe...so lazy...actually....i'm not expected to get this course in uitm because this is not my first choice...i want to be a dentist.....huhu...never mind....i still thank God because now i'm one of the student in this university....one of my parents dream come true which is want to see me in university...
i'm very happy....Thank God!!!!!!
i hope i will be a motivation to my younger brothers in their studies...i want to see all my brothers succeed in their life...
lastly...i hope i can be lawyer one day....bye....wasalam....

0 comments: